My Memories

My Memories
My Memories

My Memories Suite Software

My Memories Suite Software
My Memories Suite Software
You can purchase my Digital Scrapbooking kits and Printables at

One Stitch at a Time

Monday, October 15, 2007

About Me

I am a married mother of one special little girl Kimberly. I work part/full time at a farm market not too farm from the base that we live on. I have been married to my husband, Phil, now for 7 years. He is currently active in the Air Force. But come next year he is finally going to retire after 23 years serving his country.
I start digital scrapbooking over a year ago for a way to have backgrounds for my cards. I am an addicted rubberstamper by heart. Then I came to love scrapbooking digitally. It's an awesome art everyone should give a shot. Now I am making printables for Studio Style Designs, my store name is Panda Bear Designs. I am also on Darlene Haughin's Creative team. Creating layouts with her awesome artwork. Check us out sometime.

No comments: